Hours of Operation
- Rental times (6 hours) can start as early as 8:00am. All events must end at 11:00pm, leaving the last hour for clean up.
- The Mansion is shown by appointments, please do not visit on weekends.
Rental Items & Outlets
- Delivery and pickup of rental property must be discussed and approved. Two Rivers Mansion, Metro Parks and our staff are not responsible for rental items. All items must be removed from inside the Mansion.
- All tents must be supplied by, erected and removed by a commercial event company. All tents must be scheduled by the events manager.
- An isolated circuit box is located on the South end of the verandah. There are no electric plug ins on the front porch, you will need to bring a 50 foot extension cord. The Gazebo has electric. Mansion’s outlets are all 2 prong, please bring adapters.
- It is your responsibility to inform everyone helping with your event of the policies. Two Rivers Mansion staff will put away tables and chairs.
- Take away everything you brought to the Mansion.
- Carry all trash from inside the house, back veranda and bar area to the dumpster. We do provide trash bags.
- Remove all flowers, decorations and equipment.
- Park benches must be restacked on the South side of the Mansion.
- In the kitchen area,all food must be removed from the refrigerator and the warming ovens. Floor must be swept and wet mopped. Please do not take oven trays out of the Mansion.
- All rental equipment must be removed from the inside of the Mansion, please ask staff where to place items.
Paranormal Investigations are allowed throughout the property – outdoors, inside the Mansion and/or the 1802 House.
Two Rivers Mansion provides services without discriminating on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital, family, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran or citizenship status.